Monday, July 9, 2007

good eating

I guess i was luckly that many people were up front when i was writing my thesis.. and broke the code of silence.. and i was surprised to find the "Clock" man .. from thermotron..an honest sales man is hard to come by. but i found it puzzling that he didn't know that most of his co-workers who i worked with didn't follow his policy..

Because the people i worked with under bannish mocked me behind my back for trying to live an honest life, and trying to do a good job.(they said it didn't matter what you did to anyone)
Dave durham the electrican called me "squeeky" (but was quick to put a blade in someone back)
It was pretty horriable working with such a group of back stabbers,liers,theves and embezzelers..decevers (enough to last a life time)
As Bill Wybenga in accounting once told me it is easy to get people to lie for you here.
I didn't know it was a planned business profile.. funny none of the business classes .. used that .. model..

..happy new year.

The Frog and the Princess
Once upon a time, a beautiful, independent, self assured princess happened upon a frog in a pond.The frog said to the princess, "I was once a handsome prince until an evil witch put a spell on me. One kiss from you and I will turn back into a prince and then we can marry, move into the castle with my mom and you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children and forever feel happy doing so."
That night, while the princess dined on frog legs, she kept laughing and saying, "I don't think so."

No comments: